Watch this short video from spine health on sleep. It highlights many of the suggestions I give to my patients about sleeping and sleeping with low back and neck pain. Sleep is one of the most important activities and is not just to rest the body but also to rejuvenate the mind. he suggestion about keeping cool is a good one and also finding 15 min. a day to relax and deal with your stress.
“Along with specific back exercises, aerobic exercise that increases the heart rate for a sustained period is very beneficial for helping back problems. Aerobic exercise increases the flow of blood and nutrients to back structures which supports healing, and can decrease the stiffness in the back and joints that lead to back pain. While many patients with back pain are able to participate in vigorous exercise like running or step aerobics, others find it easier to engage in low-impact exercise, which does not jar the spine.”
#Headaches are a major problem for many patients but they can often be very complex in ther cause and cure. They are often managed with over the counter medications but this is not allways the best way to deal with chronic or prolonged headaches. Many of your chronic headaches often have bio-mechanical causes stemming from the musculo-skeletal system and these headaches are often best controlled and treated through simple gentle chiropractic care .
One such headache may be caused by bone spurs in the neck.
Over 50% of patients age of 60 and over have osteophytes also known as bone spurs, somewhere in their bodies. Osteophytes in the spine are more common the older we get and may not be a cause for concern unless they result in pain or neurological symptoms.
Cervical osteophytes or bone spurs that grow on any of the vertebra in cervical spine, also referred to as the neck. may be found from the 7th cervical vertebra to the base of the skull to the base of the neck (C1 – C7 vertebrae). It is these osteophytes that may be responsible for a patients headaches.
To find out more read the article on spine health, Cervical Osteophytes: bone spurs in the neck.
#Exercise and #chiropractic care go hand in hand as part of a comprehensive treatment plan to back or neck recovery.
When someone is suffering from #sciatic #pain, the first treatments should be heat or ice, chiropractic manipulations, massage, medications, and acupuncture, followed by exercises.
Back pain patients also often suffer from troubles with #sleep and look to find the best type of #bed for them. An adjustable bed can be best for people with certain spinal conditions where reclined or forward-bending positions are the most comfortable.
For patients going through back discomfort during pregnancy, #chiropractic care may provide effective relief from #pain with only a couple of simple treatments.
- Manipulation or adjustment from the pelvis provides relief and restores function for 91% of patients analyzed. See much more about Chiropractic care Manipulation.
- To help increase effectiveness of these treatments, your chiropractor or medical professional may recommend: Easy stretching exercise programs.
- Finally a pelvic support belt may be recommended to help with the treatment.
Painful ear infections drive countless of people in america to doctors’ clinics every single yr. To cure an earache quickly, simply place a couple of drops of warm garlic oil directly into your painful ear two times daily for 5 days. This easy treatment can clear out ear infections even faster than prescription drugs, say experts at the University of New Mexico School of Medicine. Scientists say garlic’s active ingredients (germanium, selenium, and sulfur compounds) are naturally toxic to a great deal of different pain-causing germs. To prepare your very own garlic oil gradually simmer three cloves of crushed garlic in one half a cup of extra virgin olive oil for 2 minutes, strain, then refrigerate for up to two weeks, recommends Teresa Graedon, PhD., co-author of the book, Best Choices From The People’s Pharmacy. For the best experience, warm the garlic oil a little before utilizing so the liquid will feel comforting in your ear canal.Paul R. Mahler Jr. Mahler Family Chiropractic Center, Forty Fort PA Serving the greater Wilkes Barre and Kingston Area
Most folks are informed that chiropractic is a great method to reduce many pain disorders , but yet an escalating body of scientific studies would suggest it may also boost immunity .
Earlier research shows that spinal adjustments could affect distinctive immune system responses in both well individuals as well as back-pain sufferers . At the same time there are no significant literature reviews of the over-all benefit of chiropractic on immunity . In a current speech at the 9th Chiropractic , Osteopathy , and Physiotherapy Yearly Seminar in England , Jack Neil of the Anglo-European College of Chiropractic examined the available materials on spinal manipulative therapy ( SMT ) and immune responses .
After investigating the medical research until January 2012 , Neil established that spinal adjustments are linked to an essential anti-inflammatory response . Findings imply that SMT can result in a down regulating of pro-inflammatory cytokines together with a boost in antibodies associated with the immune system reaction . Additionally, SMT might help to increase the generation of small cells labeled as leukocytes which assistance the white blood-cells in battling a threat . SMT may additionally have an affect on Natural Killer cells , interleukin-2 activity , TNF-a levels , cortisol , and b-endorphin levels .
The mechanisms behind most of these processes remain unclear at this time having said that . There is certainly inadequate research still to understand whether or not these types of inflammatory changes associate with a marked improvement in symptoms and signs .”Most medical research to date has targeted on asymptomatic men and women with short term benefits . The hurdle at present will be to clinically study ongoing physical health benefits in symptomatic individuals ,” Neil determined .
However additional research is necessary , more recent research implies that chiropractic adjustments can create favorable differences in the immune mechanism . These particular immunological improvements might reveal exactly why chiropractic is able to reduce inflammation as well as pain while helping over-all health and well being .
Sports Injuries and Back Pain
Exercise is an important part of a healthy lifestyle, and sports are one approach many people choose to use to get their exercise. For people with back pain, sports can still be a viable option if they pay attention to their back. For others who participate in sports, knowing the type of strain various sports place on the back may help prevent a back injury.
This article gives specific information about sports injuries and back pain.
If you want to decrease and completely eliminate using meds go through the next few paragraphs.!!!!
As soon as Danish professionals encouraged sore individuals to enhance their diets with ginger, it eased muscle and joint pain, inflammation as well as tightness for about 63 percent of them within 2 months. Health professionals credit ginger’s powerful healthy elements named gingerols, which avoid the development of pain activating human hormones. The study recommended serving: Add at least one single teaspoonful of dried up ginger or a couple of tsps of sliced ginger root to meals daily.
Paul R. Mahler Jr. DC
There are 33 guiding principals that are taught at all chiropractic schools. These principals are the basis for the chiropractic paradigm and philosophy. This is the basis for chiropractic treatment and teachings. It is also what leaded to the different way in which chiropractors treat and view disease. Many of the principals apply to more than chiropractic and and hint at an understanding of universal intelligence. Is life random or is there a designee under all of the apparent randomness. These principals do not answers these questions but do hint at the answers to these questions, read on.
One of the most important things as a Chiropractor is to connect with the “Why” of what we do.
This leaves several questions to be answered. Why Chiropractic? Why do you deliver the Chiropractic Adjustment? What can Chiropractic do for me as a patient? What can Chiropractic do for me as a doctor? For MD and DO’s can chiropractic help me serve my patients better? Do chiropractors only treat neck and back pain? Why can chiropractic help when nothing else has helped?
As a Principled Chiropractor, the answers to these questions can all be easily answered by the 33 Principles set forth in Chiropractic. This is as much my connection with the Principle of Chiropractic as it’s a guide to help you connect with what Chiropractic really is. Chiropractic Philosophy cannot exist without the subluxation, otherwise it’s just anybody’s philosophy.
THE UNIVERSAL PRINCIPLES
1. The Major Premise… A Universal Intelligence is in all matter and continually gives to it all it’s properties and actions, thus maintaining it in existence. (I consider this Universal Intelligence to be the power that controls the universe and gives life and without LIFE you cease to exist. The difference between you and a pile of dust is LIFE, or Universal Intelligence.)
2. The Chiropractic Meaning of Life… The expression of this Intelligence through matter is the Chiropractic meaning of Life. (I really see this as LIFE. Chiropractic or not, failure to express Universal Intelligence through self is the opposite of LIFE, it’s DEATH. From the day we’re born, we are on a journey of Intelligent expression to the point of no expression. Chiropractic is the key to fully expressing LIFE throughout the journey.)
3. The Union of Intelligence and Matter… Life is necessarily the UNION of Intelligence and Matter. (In other words, LIFE occurs when your spirit unites with your physical being. A breakdown of the connection between Universal Intelligence and your body is caused by Subluxation.)
4. The Triune of Life… Life is a Triunity having 3 necessary united factors, namely: Intelligence, Force, and Matter. (Mind, Body, and Spirit. Life cannot occur without the the connection between Intelligence, Force, and Matter. Chiropractic looks beyond the mechanistic view of simply Matter and considers the Triune of Life to be vitally important. Life is more than the sum of its parts)
5. The Perfection of the Triune… In order to have 100% LIFE, there must be 100% Intelligence, 100% Force, 100% Matter. (100% expression of LIFE can only be accomplished when connection of the Triune of Life is 100%. An ADJUSTMENT is one way to facilitate the proper connection of the Triune of Life and hence, the expression of LIFE.)
6. The Principle of Time… There is no process that does not require time.(The breakdown of LIFE takes time. Reconnecting the LIFE Force takes time. This goes beyond Chiropractic and the body. The important thing is that you’re willing to put in the time.)
7. The Amount of Intelligence in Matter… The amount of Intelligence for any given amount of Matter is 100%, and is always proportional to it’s requirements. (This is somewhat of an abstract concept. There is 100% Intelligence for a heart or lungs that’s functioning at 100%. If, however, the heart and lungs requires less, the amount of Intelligence will proportionally become lower.)
8. The Function of Intelligence… The function of Intelligence is to create Force. (Universal Intelligence drives Force. Without this Intelligence, Force would be powerless.)
9. The Amount of Force Created by Intelligence… The amount of Force created by Intelligence is always 100%. (The amount of Universal Intelligence that flows into us is always 100% and cannot be any less.)
10. The Function of Force… The function of Force is to Unite Intelligence and Matter. (I look at Force as the Brain and Nervous System. It’s the connector of Spirit and Body. Without it, LIFE would not exist and with it, LIFE is beautiful.)
11. The Character of Universal Forces… The Forces of Universal Intelligence are manifested by physical laws; are unswerving and unadapted, and have no solicitude for the structures in which they work.(Universal Intelligence does not discriminate. The expression of Universal Intelligence has nothing to do with the structure it’s being expressed through. The liver, heart, tongue, and big toe all have equal opportunity to express Universal Intelligence.)
12. Interference with Transmission of Universal Forces… There can be Interference with Transmission of Universal Forces. (Subluxation is the Interference of Transmission. Nothing else can Interfere with the Transmission of Universal Forces. Chiropractors are the ONLY people on earth who can reduce and eliminate the Interference that connects Universal Intelligence with Matter, or the Power that made the body with the Body.)
13. The Function of Matter… The Function of Matter is to Express Force.(The purpose of the heart is to beat (function) in order to express LIFE (force). The purpose of the muscles of the middle finger are to flip the bird to the mechanistic doers (function) in order to express dissatisfaction with the medical mindset (force). lol)
14. Universal Life… Force is manifested by motion in Matter; all Matter has motion, therefore there is Universal Life in all Matter. (Motion is simply the expression of Universal Intelligence, so every Motion is a manifestation of Universal Life. It would stand to reason that the expression of a bad choice would have to be due to Subluxation and the Interference of fully expressing Universal Intelligence and LIFE.)
THE BIOLOGICAL PRINCIPLES
15. No Motion without the Effort of Force… Matter can have no Motion without the application of Force by Intelligence. (Since “everything” has Universal Intelligence, it’s the Force that allows for Expression through Matter. The difference between being alive and dead, is the Force. You will always have Universal Intelligence and you will always have Matter, but the difference between being dead and alive is the ability to express Universal Intelligence through Matter by the Force. “May the Force be with YOU”, because if it’s not, you’re DEAD.)
16. Intelligence in both Organic and Inorganic Matter… Universal Intelligence gives Force to both Organic and Inorganic Matter. (Everything from YOU, to tree that gives you shade has Universal Intelligence.)
17. Cause and Effect… Every Effect has a Cause and every Cause has Effects. (Failure to express Life (effect) is caused only by Subluxation (cause). Chiropractors removes Subluxation in order to restore LIFE. Subluxation (effect) is caused by Emotional, Chemical, and Physical Stress (cause). Removal of the Subluxation then must be followed by Adjusting the cause.)
18. Evidence of Life… The signs of Life are evidence of the Intelligence of Life. (Life the motion of trees are evidence of wind, motion of matter is evidence of Universal Intelligence. If a tree falls and it not longer blows in the wind, it doesn’t mean the wind no longer exists, it just means it no longer is able to express the effects of the wind. When the human body dies it doesn’t mean there is no longer Universal Intelligence, it just means it no longer has the ability to express Intelligence through Force.)
19. Organic Matter… The material of the body of a “living thing” is organized Matter. (I would argue that all Matter, regardless of Organic or Inorganic, is Organized Matter. The difference is that we as humans, and other living creatures, have a unique ability to express Universal Intelligence through a Universal Force.)
20. Innate Intelligence… A “living thing” has an inborn Intelligence within it’s body, called Innate Intelligence. (Internal expression of universal intelligence and maintains LIFE.)
21. The Mission of Innate Intelligence… The Mission of Innate Intelligence is to maintain the material of the body of a “living thing” in active organization. (When innate Intelligence is reduced due to Subluxation, disorganization begins and a breakdown of matter occurs. In other words, the body becomes diseased and malfunctions, and if left uncorrected, death will occur.)
22. The Amount of Innate Intelligence… There is 100% of Innate Intelligence in every “living thing”, the requisite amount, proportional to it’s organization. (As the individual becomes less and less organized due to Subluxation, proportionately innate Intelligence is expressed at less than 100% until the system fails and death occurs.)
23. The Function of Innate Intelligence… The function of Innate Intelligence is to adapt Universal Forces and Matter for use in the body, so that all parts of the body will have coordinated action for mutual benefit.(When innate intelligence is allowed to be expressed at 100%, the body functions in harmony and the individual is able to live without disease. When Subluxations reduce the expression of innate intelligence, the body begins to function out of harmony and without “ease”.)
24. The Limits of Adaptation… Innate Intelligence adapts Forces and Matter for the body as long as it can do so without breaking a Universal Law, or Innate Intelligence is limited by the limitations of Matter. (The body has an amazing ability to adapt to it’s environment. Innate Intelligence allows the body to adapt according to the environment. When limitations of Matter occur, which are considered Subluxations, innate intelligence’s ability to accommodate is reduced and disease builds.)
25. The Character of Innate Forces… The forces of Innate Intelligence never injure or destroy the structures in which they work. (The only thing that can destroy Matter is the lack of Innate Intelligence. Disease occurs when Innate Intelligence is interfered with. The job of the Chiropractor is to remove the interference and allow innate intelligence to flow from Above-Down-Inside-Out.)
26. Comparison of Universal and Innate Forces… In order to carry on the Universal cycle of LIFE, Universal Forces are destructive, and Innate Forces constructive, as regards structural Matter. (innate intelligence is designed to create and construct order in the body. Anything other than 100% innate intelligence leads to destructive behavior and results.)
27. The Normality of Innate Intelligence… Innate Intelligence is always normal and it’s function is always normal. (If Matter suffers from dysfunction, it’s because of a lack of innate intelligence rather than caused by innate intelligence. The Chiropractor removes the interference allowing the body to innately restore normal function.)
28. The Conductors of Innate Forces… The Forces of Innate Intelligence operates through or over the nervous system in animal bodies. (innate intelligence acts through the brain, spinal cord, and nerve roots and supply every cell of the body with LIFE. Subluxation causes interference of the flow of LIFE through the nervous system and consequently a loss of innate intelligence Intelligence to the end tissue.)
29. Interference with Transmission of Innate Forces… There can be interference with the Transmission of Innate Forces. (It’s a good thing, because that’s what Chiropractic is all about. The Subluxation. Chiropractors have the only tool that can free the body from interference and allow innate intelligence to flow from ADIO. It’s called an ADJUSTMENT.)
30. The Cause of Dis-Ease… Interference with the transmission of Innate Forces causes In-coordination and Dis-Ease. (Interference = Subluxation)
THE CHIROPRACTIC PRINCIPLES
31. Subluxations… Interference with transmission in the body is always directly or indirectly due to Subluxations in the Spinal Column.(Subluxations directly impede the transmission of innate intelligence through the nervous system. “Indirectly due to Subluxations” leads me to believe there are other factors that interfere with the transmission such as severe trauma or abnormal development.)
32. The Principle of Coordination… Coordination is the Principle of Harmonious Action of all the parts of an organism, in fulfilling their offices and purposes. (When “Coordination” occurs, all functions are working Harmoniously together. Allowing the purpose of Matter to fully express itself.)
33. The Law of Demand and Supply… The Law of Demand and Supply is existent in the body in it’s ideal state; wherein the “clearing house” is the brain, Innate the virtuous “banker”, brain cells “clerks”, and nerve cells “messengers”. (The job of the nervous system is to supply the Matter of the body with innate intelligence. The body works on a Demand and Supply basis.)
By: Paul R. Mahler JR DC
Chiropractic health care a drug free solution!
Chiropractic is a health care system that targets the central nervous system via the spinal column to help maintain good health. A chiropractor leverages the recuperative power of the body to cure itself naturally and efficiently. Chiropractic health care focuses on the connection between the vertebral column alignment and performance as coordinated by the nerve network and how that association affects the preservation and regaining of health.
Chiropractic care involves analyzing and treating the cause of disease which occurs when the spinal column is misaligned or subluxated. The bones of the spinal column when misaligned interrupt the messages of the nerves in the central nervous system. These messages balance and control cells, tissues, and organs of the body. Chiropractors address these subluxations and by delicately changing the alignment of the vertebrae, reduce or alleviate abnormal communication in the nervous system permitting the human body to appropriately operate and repair.
A Chiropractic Physicians Treatment is Distinct from Traditional Medical Care
If you’re considering visiting a Kingston Chiropractors or a Chiropractor near Wilkes Barre PA for the 1st time, you’re most likely wondering what kind of results you can anticipate. Having realistic expectations is important. A Chiropractic specialist’s will explain the chiropractic process and therapy and how it is being presented may have a vital role in the satisfaction with the adjustment you receive. Your experience will be improved by an explanation leading to understanding of the service itself, but don’t mistake chiropractic treatment for medical therapy. A chiropractors is not meant to replace medical physicians. A Medical Doctor addresses disease while a chiropractic specialist focuses on health. Not having a disease is very different than actually being healthy. The purpose of chiropractic therapy is to improve your health and well-being not simply to treat your illness.
Before visiting a chiropractor it is important to under stand that chiropratic is not just for back pain, neck pain and othe phisical aliaments but for over all health. As well as over all health a chiropractor can help manage auto accidents, carpal tunnel syndrome, fibromyalgia, headaches, migraines, herniated disc, neck pain, sciatica, sports injuries, scoliosis, back pain, and much more. A chiropractor can treat infants, the elderly, children, audults, children with special needs, and pregnant women. Chiropractic physycians are for much more than just neck and back pain.
Can a Chiropractic Physician Help?
The short answer is often yes. Spinal subluxations are generally due to stress that overwhelms the body’s resilience and coping ability. This stress can be physical stress and can occur as the result of an automobile accident or slipping on a wet sidewalk, improper posture, occupational trauma, or birth trauma. It can be emotional stress as a result of heavy emotional shock or the inability to adjust to a stressful event, or even chemical shock as a result from the inappropriate usage of prescription or illicit drugs, inadequate food stuffs, or environmental poisons. These misalignments disrupt the standard function, reducing your body’s capability to operate, evolve, and heal from injuries by creating interference within the nervous system.
Chiropractic Physicians address these misalignments by delicately fixing the alignment of the backbones of the spinal column, reducing or alleviating abnormal messaging so permitting the body to properly self regulate, adapt and regenerate. The care and upkeep of the spinal column and nerve system is a necessary component of healthcare. Spinal hygiene is more important that dental hygiene but often neglected due to lack of understanding. Your Wilkes Barre and Kingston PA Chiropractors will assist you to start chiropractic care with this understanding so you will appreciate the whole process of recieving chiropractic therapy.
What does a chiropractor do?
Chiropractors receive recognized chiropractic degrees from specialized schools, and their services are generally covered by health insurance, in the state of Pennsylvania chiropractors are considered primary care physicians and in most cases do not require referrals. Nevertheless, chiropractors spend an inordinate amount of time defending their profession from critics in and out of the medical field. Much of this has to do with the fat that untill 1987 the American Medical Association called chiropractic an unscientific cult and boycotted it until losing an antitrust case in that same year.
Chiropractors receive an extensive education in human physiology and biology, but their main focus is the spinal column. Chiropractors believe that the vertebrae of the spine and neck are often pulled out of alignment or subluxated by everyday stressors, and these misalignments can be the root cause of a myriad of physical and mental ailments due to their impact on the central nervous system and the way that it affects the brains integration with the rest of the body. By physically manipulating individual vertebrae or readjusting the entire spine, chiropractors hope to relieve the pressure on the central nervous system caused by subluxations.
During these examinations, basic measurements are taken to reveal any imbalances in spinal alignment. One shoulder may be measurably higher than the other, or one arm may provide more resistance to stress than the other. Sometimes, clients of chiropractors will stand on two scales to determine a heavier side of the body. Chiropractic is a health care profession concerned with the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disorders of the neuromusculoskeletal system and the effects of these disorders on general health, the key part here being neuro for nervous system. It is generally categorized as complementary and alternative medicine (CAM). Chiropractors have many attributes and training of primary care providers, as well as the attributes of a medical specialty like physical therapy, orthopedics, and podiatry.
The main chiropractic treatment technique involves manual therapy, including manipulation of the spine, other joints, and soft tissues; treatment also includes exercises and health and lifestyle counseling. Traditional chiropractor assumes that a vertebral subluxation interferes with the body’s innate intelligence. Inate intelligence is just a fancy way of saying that the body when not interfered upon often has the ability to correct and heal its own problems. By freeing the central nervous system to do its job, through the chiropractic adjustment, the body will often heal itself and recover from many injuries.
Many studies of treatments used by chiropractors have been conducted, often with differing results. Manual therapies commonly used by chiropractors are effective for the treatment of low back pain, the treatment of lumbar disc herniation with radiculopathy, neck pain, some forms of headache, and some extremity joint conditions. The efficacy and cost-effectiveness of maintenance chiropractic care are unknown, but just like having your teeth cleaned by the dentist a spine that move and functions correctly is less likely to develop problems down the road.
Is chiropractic care Safe?
Chiropractic care is generally safe when employed skillfully and appropriately. Spinal manipulation is frequently associated with mild to moderate adverse effects, with serious or fatal complications in rare cases. A systematic review found 26 recorded deaths from manipulations to the spine during the period 1934-2009 (a death rate less than 0.00002%), much lower than any medical procedure thus concluding that the risk of cervical chiropractic treatment does not outweighs the benefits (^ a b c d e f E Ernst (2010). “Deaths after chiropractic: a review of published cases”. Int J Clinical Practice 64 (8): 1162–1165. doi:10.1111/j.1742-1241.2010.02352.x. PMID 20642715.). One of the number one complaints about chiropractic found on the web is that it is unsafe but it is obvious from these statistics tha chiropractic care is a safe and effective treatment when applied by trained professionals, your friendly chiropractor.
May be reproduced in whole only.
Please leave your comments on your chiropractic experience below in the comments section.
Many people are now wearing their own bracelet. Especially in our times of ever impending stress, economic issues, health problems and all the shenanigans happening, we find comfort in many things, and find remedies outside of traditional medicine. Ionic bracelet have become popular the fast couple of years, with many claims from different people of the benefits that it provide.
Ionic bracelets supposedly would align the chi in the body. What is meant by chi here is the electromagnetic currents of the body. With a combination of different metals, it is believed that ionic bracelets can align electromagnetic current in the body.
Peoples of ancient Asia have known the concept of chi ever since. Changing the electromagnetic currents of the body and the environment has well been thought of by age old Asian religious and traditional concepts. With a person’s chi aligned with the earth, it is believed that the body and spirit become sound and healthy, thus repelling all types of sickness and ailments.
With the current political and social situation of western countries, many people are now looking for alternatives that the cultures of these countries do not permit. Among these are these sabona bracelets. Even when asked, almost every athlete would say yes and wear an ionic bracelet.
There are no established claims on the benefits of these bracelets. You can get various claims from different customers, some are good, some are not so good. Think of it this way, these bracelets are not even harmful to begin with. So whether the claims are true or not, there is no way that we are not gonna go through.
The bracelets become a scam if we believe in something that was not even told to us. But if a person wears an ionic bracelet like a Sabona bracelet or a Phiten X30, with the consent that these bracelets may or may not work means the person was not scammed.
Hash: Jual Woodeoull-8MmwvHs7zqt6An7i6WH6
The information was provided by seolinkvine.com and the copyright is owned by the original owner.
I have included tis post from another individual because I think it answers the question of ionic bracelets well and I am often asked my opinions on these bracelets. I am not one hundred percent certain my self but I am sure they do no harm and since we are are positive and negative charges at the anatomic level then with the correct frequency it should help but I am not convinced that anyone knows how to mach that frequency for each individual.
This is what Dr. Mahler Thinks what do you think post your comments?